Wednesday, February 1, 2023

Bristles - Too Fucked Up to Screw Up! (Split 7" with BLAH)

 

OH YEA WERE BACK BABY!  My wife brought my home a shooter of tequila and I recently grabbed the first ever Bristles 7" (who if you don't know by now are a favorite of this blog) So here i am!  I don't know if anyones even giving a shit about blogs anymore.  If i was hip and cared more i guess i'd probably run some cool instagram page but hey - fuck social media! Also regarding my 3 year gap in posting, i tried once to post an H-TOMB 7" from my phone with an "APP" but it was for shit and totally discouraged me for about another 2 years.  I still use a computer, heres a thirty year old Bristles record... Wow, never thought id type THATTT!

The Bristles sides just flawless as usual.  North NJ's perfected punk of the decade you really just cant go wrong - 3 songs about fuck you, being drunk, dont tell me how to live my life.   

Included is the BLAH side of this record mostly because i appreciated their honesty on the liner notes (we dont give a shit, thanks to our parents, please book us).  Its worth a listen... if i had to guess someone recorded it on their 4 track they got for christmas.   I guess they never did much outside of this record... Kinnelon NJ 1993, i dont think the average age of the members could be more than 15.

BRISTLES SIDE  /////// BLAH SIDE

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment