Monday, January 11, 2016

4th Class - "S/T" (1996)


Aw yeah!  This is what we're about here at the Pogo Attack Blog (I made a Facebook page under the same name if anyone give a shit) BEER CITY RECORDS MID 90'S Obnoxious punk rock savagery from Wisconsin! The cover looks great too, and is in accurate representation of the era's punk show.   I think I picked this up because the guys shirt says PISS PUNK.  Also, I decided to spin this because 2/4 of the band members are wearing wrestling masks and listed as Assassin 1 and 2, meanwhile another guy is rocking a Mets hat.  So there you go!  Sorry I got lazy and its only a 2 file rip, but its like a 20 song seven inch or something, i dont have that kind of dedication! cmon!
DOWNLOAD

2 comments:

  1. There's some really awesome stuff on here, a lot of it I haven't thought about in years. Hope you find your way back to posting again

    ReplyDelete