Monday, November 28, 2016

FLATUS - BUDGET BEER 7" (1993)


I went to a "PUNK FEST" this weekend and amidst the 10,000 over priced records I found a real gem.  Yeah.... for 2 bucks, a goddamned FLATUS 7".   Here is Flatus' second or third seven inch? I dunno, who could really keep track?? It was the 90's, it was a WILD PLACE.  I don't know much about Flatus except they used to play a lot when I was child. Standard Sussex County NJ punk, complete with a decent attempt at a CARS COVER. The dude who wrote most of Budget Beer 7" wound up doing sound at a club my old band used to play. I was a minor and he used to let me and my friends drink Thunderbird behind the dumpster out back.  Cool dude, solid band. Rumored to still play one off gigs, but how would I know. Their own Round Records, straight out of Hamburg NJ.
DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment